Title: Riverdale: The Day Before
Author: Micol Ostow
Release Date: December 26th 2019
Original fiction based off the hit television series Riverdale!
Based on the massively successful CW show, Riverdale, this prequel novel explores what the gang was doing before Season One.
Why did Jughead and Archie have a falling out? What did Veronica’s life look like in the Big Apple? And how long has Betty really been in love with Archie?
Told from multiple POVs, your favorite characters tell their story their way.
Micol Ostow has written over 50 works for readers of all ages, including projects based on properties like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, and most recently, Mean Girls: A Novel. As a child she drew her own Archie comics panels, and in her former life as an editor she published the Betty & Veronica Mad Libs game. She lives in Brooklyn with her husband and two daughters who are also way too pop culture-obsessed. Visit her online at www.micol.ostow.com
Follow the Tour!
The Reading Corner for All– Review/Creative Option
Confessions of a YA Reader– Spotlight
Flavia the Bibliophile– Review
A Bookish Dream– Review & Favorite Quotes
Cinnamon Summers– Review
The OWL– Review
Moonlight Rendezvous– Review
Bri’s Book Nook– Review
The Bookdutchesses– Review
Living a Hundred Lives– Review
The Critic Uncritical Bookworm– Review
The Heart of a Book Blogger– Review
BookCrushin– Creative Option
Just Commonly– Review
She’s Got Books On Her Mind– Review
Such a Novel Idea– Review & Playlist
- Prize: 3 copies of Riverdale: The Day Before & The Riverdale Student Handbook
- US Only
- Link to Student Handbook: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/40154574-riverdale-student-handbook
- Starts: 1/14
- Ends: 1/30
- Have you ever read this book? What did you think of it? Comment a link to your post if you have one 🙂
- Are you planning to read this book? Will you be adding it to your TBR?
- Have you ever read the Archie comics? What do you think of the Riverdale TV series?