Now, since the award they posted is the same except for the logos, I’ll be displaying both of them here.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. –Okoto Enigma
The rules for the award are:
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Okoto Enigma – link above).
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
Here are three things about me:
- I’m pretty competitive especially on school stuff, I admit. Either I’m really competitive or I’m a perfectionist. I want everything I do to be the best although I’m quite lazy. Lol. I don’t trust other people to do my job because I think they wouldn’t do it right.
- I really am lazy. Like, I have to do something but I tend to do other things. I work better when I’m cramming. I don’t know if I really love feeling the pressure or what because I actually enjoy it when I’ve got a lot to do.
- I’m clumsy. Supeeer clumsy. I actually think I should be allowed to hold something fragile or even hold the tray with drinks when ordering from a fastfood chain because one time, I actually spilled coke all over the counter. Yes, I WASN’T ABLE TO LIFT IT FROM THE COUNTER YET AND IT ALREADY SPILLED.
Here are 5 questions from Sadie:
- If you could meet just one celebrity, who would it be, and why?
Oh, this is too hard. Demi Lovato, I think. She’s really been an inspiration not just to me but to other people. I’ve been a lovatic since I watched Camp Rock. This is actually a really hard choice but Demi has been my first idol ever.
2. What is your all time favorite movie?
This is another hard question, Sadie. But I guess it would always be the Harry Potter movies. This would also be my choice for my all time favorite book series.
3. What’s one of the most embarrassing things that has ever happened to you? (If you don’t feel comfortable sharing, just write PASS).
This is what I shared above, lol. Me being too clumsy and spilling my glass of coke on a counter of a fast food chain. (Spoiler alert: It was KFC) It was really embarrassing. I actually wanted to cry at that time and I want to just disappear.
4. Where would you most like to travel?
Japan! I’ve always wanted to go to Japan. If I was actually younger, I’d prefer going to Hong Kong more. But Japan, dude. The HP world! And cherry blossoms! Plus, I really wanna visit Tokyo and maybe some maid or anime cafes.
5. (the Weird Question) What is a strange talent/oddity/wacky/etc. thing that you can do? (Ex: riding a unicycle/popping your shoulder out of joint).
To be honest, I actually don’t have any talent much a strange one. I think I’m hopeless, lol. I eat. A lot. Does that count?
Here are 5 questions from Candy:
- What is your favorite book that you feel is underrated?
So Near the Horizon by Jessica Koch and the ongoing Order series by Nikki Rae. I swear I shed a lot of tears for those books.
2. What fictional character would you like to be?
Luna Lovegood! I reallyyy love her and I know she’s a Ravenclaw but really, she’d made an awesome Hufflepuff!
3. What book made you love reading?
The book that got me into reading is the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. I’ve read a lot of other books after that (The Hunger Games Trilogy, The Divergent Trilogy, The Harry Potter Series, etc). Ever since, I’ve developed a love in reading books and I won’t stop reading until the day I die, Yaayyy. And it also made me love mythologies!
4. Do you create your own playlist for a book you read or do you listen to an author’s playlist for their book (if there is one?)
I actually don’t listen to music while reading or even to book-themed playlists after. Though, if there’s one, I’d really want to try it out!
5. My weird question, what are your favorite and odd food pairing?
Oh, I actually don’t know if I have any. I just sometimes love my food mixed with ketchup. Well, sometimes. You see, in the Philippines, rice is our staple food and most meals have rice so yes, there are times that I mix ketchup with it, lol. And please make sure it’s tomato ketchup!
Here are my five questions to the nominees:
- If you’d recommend a book to a non-reader, what would it be?
- Is there a movie adaptation that you liked more than its book? Specify.
- What do you think is the most beautiful thing about reading?
- Your favorite drink/food when reading?
- Okay, here’s a fun question. What was the last book that made you laugh so hard? And what’s so funny about it? (I hope this one counts, lol.)
Oh, and I think this is my best post like ever
Share your thoughts in the comments. Have a lovely day and happy reading! 💛
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org